The School of Economic and Management Sciences (S.E.M.S.) of the Hellenic Mediterranean University is based in Agios Nikolaos, Lasithi.
It has branches in two cities in Crete: Agios Nikolaos in Lassithi and Heraklion, and it consists of three Departments:
- Department of Management Science and Technology, based in Agios Nikolaos
- Department of Business Administration and Tourism, based in Heraklion
- Department of Accounting and Finance, based in Heraklion
It has three research laboratories:
- Electronic Business Intelligence Lab
- Accounting and Financial Management Lab
- Tourism and Entrepreneurship Lab
It offers four postgraduate programs:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Financial Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Business Administration
- Organization and Management for Engineers
The School also offers three-year study programs providing training and lifelong learning, which form part of the Center for Training and Lifelong Learning and will be announced soon.